Top 15 Tips
A Few Top Tips
- If you are always rushing to get dressed, decide what you are going to wear the next day the night before! Even down to the jewellery and shoes! Even get it all out ready!
- Use scarves, jewellery or interchangeable collars to up your zoom look! These items can easily be removed after your zoom call if you don’t want to keep them on all day.
- Store sentimental items that you don’t want to part with in a separate place to your everyday clothes.
- Use draw dividers, especially in your underwear drawer! Baskets or specific draw dividers are cheap and readily available.
- You do not need 50 pairs of tights, 50 pairs of knickers and 50 pairs of socks!
- Use jewellery & accessories to accentuate your “best bits”. E.g. Bracelets draw the eye to the wrist rather than the upper arm, long necklaces & scarves can make you look slimmer because the eye is drawn to the middle of your body.
- If you don’t like your bottom half, wear something more striking on your top half and vice versa.
- Your legs will appear longer if you wear a shoe the same colour as your trousers.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with colour. If you aren’t sure, start small with a coloured bag, shoes or scarf and work your way up to wearing more colourful clothing.
- When decluttering your wardrobe and you can’t decide whether to keep or get rid, ask yourself “would you buy that item if you saw it in a shop today?”
- Use the right hangers for the right clothing and never use wire hangers!
- Replace your bras regularly, the elastic stretches making them less effective!
- Wear the right underwear to compliment the clothing layers! Big knickers can be your friend!
- It takes the same amount of physical time to throw on a dress as it does a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt! Which one makes you feel better about yourself?
- If it doesn’t make you feel good it shouldn’t be in your wardrobe!
If you are interested to know more about my styling services or my boutique please head over to my Styling Services Page and if you’re not already in my VIP Free Facebook Group please look it up, Wardrobe Fairy Boutique.